Commercial Solar Panel Cleaning Services
We have trained solar panel technicians with the knowledge and tools to professionally clean your solar panels safely and effectively. Whether you have a solar carport system, flat rooftop system, slanted rooftop system, ground-mounted system, tracker system or utility-scale system, we have experience cleaning your type of solar panels.
Our cleaning process includes the following:
- Professionally cleaning your solar panels
- Inspection of the glass for cracking or damage
- Inspection of the panel framework for damage, warping or corrosion
- Inspection of mounting hardware to make sure it is intact
- We have a completely environmentally-friendly process with the use of green products only.
Our commercial clients typically want a maintenance program to ensure optimum efficiency of their solar panels. Certain conditions can affect how dirty your solar panels get:
- Windy Conditions
- Sand and Loose Dirt in Your Area
- Pollen Producing Trees Nearby
- Number of Birds That Fly By
- Proximity to the Freeway
- Flight patterns overhead
Depending on your conditions, we tailor a maintenance program to your needs. Whether it is every quarter, twice a year or just once a year, we will be there to take care of your solar panels.
Increase your solar panel efficiency by 20% to 40% by keeping them clean! We offer one time or recurring solar panel cleaning packages.
Who you choose to clean your commercial solar panels is very important
Working with the professionals at Hands On Services provides you with the following benefits:
- Experience – We have years of experience cleaning solar panels safely and effectively.
- Company Insured – We carry all of the appropriate insurances to give you the peace of mind that we will do your job the right.
- Family-Owned – We are committed and dedicated to our common goal of providing you with the best service possible.
Our trained solar panel technicians have years of experience cleaning solar panels safely and effectively
- Assess your project
We determine any safety issues, the condition of your panels, and the best method for cleaning them.
- Discuss our recommendations
We discuss our cleaning recommendations with you based on our assessment, how much it will cost, and when the work can be done.
- Arrange for equipment and supplies
Tanks, deionized water, cleaning equipment and staff.
- Clean and restore your solar panels
We clean your solar panels and leave your site tidy and clean
- Discuss a maintenance program
We discuss a maintenance program once you have seen the quality of our work
We have trained solar panel technicians with the knowledge and tools to professionally to..............